Saturday 21 January 2012

Third Year Final Range

These are my illustrations of my third year final range (the templates for the illustrations were taken from and a amazing illustration book called Colors for Modern Fashion: Drawing Fashion with Colored Markers by  Nancy Riegelman).
My range was inspired by the dark and light side of the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood. I wanted to capture this by use of colour and stylistic detail. The royal red and black captured the darkness while the cream captured the light. The crocheted trims and frills added a childlike feel to the range.
The images you are about to view are a photo shoot I had of my third year final range. I asked my two friends Kyra and Rose to be my models. The photo shoot was held on Point Road opposite uShaka Marine and Glenwood Park in Durban.

No comments:

Post a Comment