Wednesday 22 August 2012

My Birthday Weekend with Sips.



I have so much to share . A week ago I went to Johannesburg to celebrate my Birthday with my best friend.
The first night I had to go Metro to take pictures of the beautiful  chandelier that they have hanging at their entrance. I am so in love with it, I think the first time I saw it I had dreams about it.
Take a look!







Velvet Cupcakes Surprise


 On my birthday I was surprised with these beautiful velvet cupcakes.  I couldn't stop smiling.

Vintage Shopping



           On  the third day, we popped into The Vintage Collection Shop where they had different people                    selling vintage items. The clothes and jewellery were amazing.





Neighbourgoods Market




My favourite day was going to the Neibourgoods market. Everything was so beautiful, the food tasted amazing, people were dressed so well. I was inspired.


Finally you get to meet my partner in crime, my host and best friend Siphokazi.


She is wearing:
 Demin Shirt - Vintage
Shorts, Belt and Necklace - Cotton On
Sunglasses - The Vintage Collection
               Boots, Polka Dot Stocking and Bow hair band - Woolworths
      Sunglasses - The Vintage Collection













I decided to layer up because being a Durban girl I am not used to the cold weather.

I wore:
Linen Dress- From the Wardrobe
Demin Shirt- Polo
Jersey- Pick n Pay Shop
Belt- Vintage
Stockings- Woolworths
Hairband- Woolworths
Sunglasses: Aososie






My Last Night in Jozi


We didn't take that many pictures on this night but the memories are engraved in my mind. It was an amazing end to my Birthday weekend.


I wore:
Top- Mr Price
Skirt : Mango
  Necklace- Cotton on
( The necklace was mine for the night)
Jersey- Pick n Pay





Sips wore:
Blazer, Top and Necklace - Mr Price
Skirt: Cotton On.



No comments:

Post a Comment