Tuesday 26 March 2013

Berlin

I went to Berlin in the beginning of the year for a design project that I was working on last year.  I worked with some amazing people. Professor Ali Ansari  was an amazing mentor and great source of inspiration. The Instyle team supported me and guided me in every step of the way. AGCO who funded the initiative and I am so grateful to Mr Martin Richenhagen who made this extraordinary opportunity possible.
The range was showcased at the 2nd AGCO Africa Summit  held at the Axica for more pictures of this amazing event you can go on this link http://agco-africa-summit.com/home.html and check  out the evening gallery link.
I fell in love with architecture in Berlin, made some new friends, gained a great deal of experience and created unforgettable memories.
 Added bonus got to hang out with my brother who I hadn't seen in a very long time.























The poles signify where the Berlin wall used to be.

Going back home

No comments:

Post a Comment